Sunday, May 15, 2011

26th Anniv. MyPA

I have a lot of pictures of breweries that I've been too around middle America. This was a picture from Bell's Brewery in February of 2011. Hops slam was on draft. That trip included stops at 3 Floyds, New Holland, and Founders Brewing.
I'm fermenting my 1st home brew. Just went put it into secondary fermentation yesterday. It's heavy on Bavarian wheat and American hops. Little bit of honey and some special ingredients... not sure how it will taste. I call it the 26th Anniversary MyPA: Hippiti Hoppity, Taste don't stoppiti double dry hopped IPA (pictured above: in primary with citra hops). Long title... its kind of a work in progress.
Either way, excited about brewing and the future of American craft beer. Cheers!
.
( pictured above: Sloth IPA )

No comments:

Post a Comment